“Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp Dip is bursting with amazing flavors!”
I’m so excited! My friends and I decided to start a monthly dinner and book club! I love getting together with my friends and this is the perfect way to catch up on a regular basis. All of us are pretty busy with work, kids … you know … life! I’m looking forward to some quality time with my girls.
The first book we are reading is Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware. From what I’ve heard this is a pretty popular book. Have you read it?? What did you think??
I haven’t started it yet so … no spoilers please!
I’ll be bringing this AMAZING hot dip to the first party.
I absolutely love a good hot cheese dip … and this Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp Dip certainly does NOT disappoint!
It’s elegant and delicious … and so easy to make. Also … it goes great with red wine!
Serve with toasted french bread slices or crackers … I promise you … this is a guaranteed party pleaser!
The girls are gonna love this one!
If you love the flavors of basil and sun-dried tomatoes … mixed with cheeses and shrimp … then this is the appetizer you need to make for your next party!
This Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp Dip is so easy! One of the best hot dip appetizers you’ll ever eat!
- 1 loaf of french bread, cut into thin slices
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.5 cups Swiss cheese, shredded (divided)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Turn oven on broil. Place french bread rounds on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Microwave the butter and garlic in a small bowl for 30-60 seconds. Let sit for a couple of minutes, stir and brush the top of each french bread round. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on top. (Save remainder of garlic butter to use in dip)
- Remove from oven, set aside and turn oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 1 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the remaining garlic butter, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, 1 cup of Swiss cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- Salt and pepper the shrimp and cook over medium high heat in a skillet coated in olive oil. 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and cut into large chunks.
- Stir shrimp into the dip mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a 1 quart baking dish and sprinkle the remaining Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly on top.
- Serve hot with the toasted french bread slices.
If you like hot seafood dip then you MUST TRY my Crab Meat au Gratin. It’s sooooo good!