“Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp Dip is bursting with amazing flavors!”
I’m so excited! My friends and I decided to start a monthly dinner and book club! I love getting together with my friends and this is the perfect way to catch up on a regular basis. All of us are pretty busy with work, kids … you know … life! I’m looking forward to some quality time with my girls.
The first book we are reading is Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware. From what I’ve heard this is a pretty popular book. Have you read it?? What did you think??
I haven’t started it yet so … no spoilers please!
I’ll be bringing this AMAZING hot dip to the first party.
I absolutely love a good hot cheese dip … and this Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp Dip certainly does NOT disappoint!
It’s elegant and delicious … and so easy to make. Also … it goes great with red wine!
Serve with toasted french bread slices or crackers … I promise you … this is a guaranteed party pleaser!
The girls are gonna love this one!
If you love the flavors of basil and sun-dried tomatoes … mixed with cheeses and shrimp … then this is the appetizer you need to make for your next party!
Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp Dip
- 1 loaf french bread cut into slices
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1.5 cups Swiss cheese shredded (divided)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Turn oven on broil. Place french bread rounds on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Microwave the butter and garlic in a small bowl for 30-60 seconds. Let sit for a couple of minutes, stir and brush the top of each french bread round. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on top. (Save remainder of garlic butter to use in dip)
- Remove from oven, set aside and turn oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 1 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the remaining garlic butter, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, 1 cup of Swiss cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- Salt and pepper the shrimp and cook over medium high heat in a skillet coated in olive oil. 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and cut into large chunks.
- Stir shrimp into the dip mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a 1 quart baking dish and sprinkle the remaining Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly on top.
- Serve hot with the toasted french bread slices.
If you like hot seafood dip then you MUST TRY my Crab Meat au Gratin. It’s sooooo good!