“You’ve got to try these gluten free waffles! They are amazing!”
Gluten free waffles?
I know what you’re thinking. But … contrary to popular belief …
Gluten free waffles don’t have to taste like a piece of cardboard. These are actually just as good as the real deal!
These gluten free waffles are just what you would expect in a regular waffle.
They are moist and soft on the inside and have that great crunch on the outside when you bite into it.
As they are cooking on the waffle iron, the smell of vanilla and cinnamon permeate the air leaving your entire house smelling heavenly!
Add a little fruit, some butter and syrup and you’ve got yourself a delicious and satisfying breakfast to get your day started on the right track.
This recipe calls for a gluten free all purpose flour blend that’s easy to make and store for future recipes. If you cook gluten free, it’s well worth the time and effort to make it for yourself. Just perfect!Print
- 1 3/4 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour Blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- butter, fruit and/or syrup for topping (optional)
- Heat waffle iron
- Whisk the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Let batter rest for 15 minutes
- Make waffles according to your waffle makers directions
- Top with your favorite fruit, butter and/or syrup and enjoy!