“The moment I tasted this banana cream pie cheesecake, I thought I’d died and went to heaven! Just look at how rich and creamy it is … Wow!”
You have no idea how excited I am to share this banana cream pie cheesecake recipe with you!
It’s taken more time, messy pans and cream cheese than I had hoped for, but what the heck…good things come to those who wait!
This recipe is so rich and creamy. It’s everything you would expect to find in a cheesecake but even better…
It’s topped with a sinfully thick banana cream layer, freshly sliced bananas and homemade whipped cream. Not for the faint of heart.
It’s Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake and it’s good!
Does this cheesecake look amazing or what?
The light cream flavor of the cheesecake and fresh bananas on top are just perfection!
Make this for your next party, I promise everyone will love it!
Top it with homemade whipped cream!
If you love my vanilla bean cheesecake, you’ve got to try this new recipe for Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake!
Other amazing Cheesecake recipes you might like!
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Key Lime Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Simple Cheesecake
- No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake
- Vegan Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Mardi Gras Cheesecake
If you tried this Banana Cream Pie recipe let me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you! Make sure to RATE this recipe and leave me a message in the comment section below! Follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM to see more yummy food!
Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 T corn starch
- 1 vanilla bean pod, beans extracted or 1 T vanilla paste
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 3.4 oz. pack instant Banana Cream pudding mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 16 banana slices
- whipped cream
Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a spring-form pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and brown sugar and mix with a fork
- Add the melted butter and vanilla extract and mix until fully incorporated
- Press into the bottom of the lined spring-form pan and bake for 8-10 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Preheat oven to 320°
- In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add the sour cream, corn starch and vanilla beans and mix until the mixture is smooth and creamy
- Pour over the graham cracker crust and bake for one hour. The filling will be jiggly in the center when you remove it from oven
- Remove from the oven and place on a heat safe surface for one hour. Do not remove the spring-form pan. You will remove it right before serving!
- Place into the refrigerator overnight to set, or at least 6 hours
- In a medium size bowl, beat the cream cheese, jello and milk until it is smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- Pour half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir vigorously until fully combined and smooth.
- Add the remaining whipped cream and stir until smooth.
- Spread the banana cream mixture on top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at-least 1 hour.
- When you are ready to serve, garnish with banana slices and whipped cream