Blackened Shrimp and Cheese Ravioli is the perfect dinner for busy weeknights. So quick and easy, it's on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Do you know why you'll love this blackened shrimp and cheese ravioli so much?
- Well ... it's super economical.
- It's REALLY easy to put together. (I really mean that)
- It taste AMAZING.
- It tastes like you are dining at a fine restaurant.
I literally think that hits all of the ... I HAVE TO MAKE THIS ... check points!
Blackened Shrimp and Cheese Ravioli Ingredients
This is a simple recipe folks!
- Frozen cheese ravioli
- Alfredo sauce
- Olive oil
- blackening seasoning
The Alfredo sauce and blackened seasonings are so delicious together. Make sure to get a loaf of french bread so that you can sop up all of that amazing sauce!
This is a great recipe to have on hand for date night, surprise company and busy weekdays.
Step by step instructions
Get started by putting a pot of water on the stove to boil the ravioli.
Once you get the ravioli going ... pan fry the shrimp with seasonings and a little oil.
After the shrimp are done, remove them from the pan and add the Alfredo sauce to "deglaze" the pan and create a spicy cream sauce to coat the ravioli with.
Once they have finished boiling ... throw them in the pan with the Alfredo sauce and toss to coat.
Top with the blackened shrimp, chopped green onion and some fresh thyme. Serve with crusty french bread on the side to sop up all that delicious sauce.
How to store
Store leftovers, covered, in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Other recipes you may like:
Blackened Shrimp and Cheese Ravioli
Rate this recipe!
- 1 package of frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 lb fresh raw shrimp (peeled and de-veined)
- 1 tablespoon blackened seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 15 oz. jar Alfredo sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
- Boil frozen cheese ravioli according to package directions and drain water.
- Season shrimp on both sides with blackened seasoning and fresh thyme. In a heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil on medium-high heat and sear the shrimp on each side for 3 minutes, making sure to fully cook. Remove the shrimp from the pan and add the Alfredo sauce to deglaze the pan.
- Stir the sauce while heating and once the seasonings have been incorporated into the sauce, add the ravioli and gently stir to coat them.
- Place the ravioli on a plate and top with seared shrimp. Garnish with green onions and serve with slices of french bread if desired.
This recipe is from Amy in the Kitchen. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images or republish this recipe without prior permission. Thank you.