Easy No-Churn Blueberry Ice Cream … only 5 ingredients are needed for a delicious and simple treat to enjoy this summer. You don’t need an ice cream maker to get the amazing texture of homemade ice cream!
how to make no-churn blueberry ice cream
This recipe takes about 15 to 20 minutes to put together. There’s only a few steps!
- Cook down blueberries in a little sugar over medium-high heat. Let them cool down in the pan and then put them in the refrigerator for about an hour. They need to be completely cooled before incorporating them into the ice cream mixture.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the condensed milk and now you have your base.
- Layer the cream mixture and blueberry mixture in a freezer-safe container. Use a knife to swirl the two together to create a marbled effect.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Serve in a bowl or waffle cone.
I prefer mine in a waffle cone … obviously!
i love ice cream!
Take out of the freezer about 20 minutes before you plan to serve it so that it softens up and can scoop more easily. You’ll see that it’s rich and creamy, just like ice cream that’s been churning all day in an ice cream maker!
Your family and friends will really enjoy this on a hot summer’s day!Print
This 5 ingredient no- churn blueberry ice cream is creamy, sweet and delicious.
- 1 pint blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Place the ingredients into a small saucepan and cook over med-high heat until the sugar is dissolved and the blueberries are softened, about 10 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Set aside to cool and then place in the refrigerator for one hour to cool completely.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl until stiff peaks form and then fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Spread half of the cream mixture into the bottom of a freezer-safe container and scoop dollops of the blueberry filling onto the layer.
- Add a second layer of the ingredients and run a knife through the mixture to create a marble effect.
- Cover with plastic wrap or lid and place in the freezer over night to set up.
- Take out of freezer about 10 minutes before serving to make scooping easier. Serve in bowls or waffle cones!
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 318
Keywords: no-churn ice cream recipe, easy ice cream recipe