Oreo balls are the perfect 3 ingredient, no bake dessert. These bite-sized, creamy little morsels are super easy to make and EVERYONE loves them!
You just can't go wrong with Oreo Balls!
Oreo balls are the best party dessert when you need to whip something up on the fly because there's only a handful of ingredients and no baking required.
These Oreo balls can be made days in advance, which makes them a great addition to your party menu.
Plus, everyone will fight over them. You just can't go wrong with Oreo Truffles!
They only have three ingredients.
- chocolate sandwich cookies
- cream cheese
- candy melts
- (Sprinkles are optional)
How to make oreo balls
Place the Oreos in a food processor, with the cream centers, and pulse until a fine consistency.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer or an electric mixer.
Add the crushed cookies to the cream cheese and mix until fully combined.
Use a cookie scoop to make 1 inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the tray in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Melt the candy melts and dip each truffle to coat. Top each ball with sprinkles. Place in fridge to set the candy melts for 30 minutes.
Store the cookies in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
This is a dessert that is easy to customize for different occasions. Here are just a few ways to make this recipe for different holidays and celebrations.
- St. Patrick's Day: Choose mint flavored Oreos and cover them in green candy melts. A few white sprinkles on top will really make them pop.
- Birthday party: Vanilla Oreos with your choice of colored candy melts and candy sprinkles. It will taste like birthday cake!
- Valentine's Day: Vanilla Oreos with a little red food coloring and white candy melts or just keep them white with a coating of red candy melts.
- Halloween: Oreos with orange candy melts and black sprinkles are an easy halloween treat!
More easy dessert recipes
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 12 oz. candy melts
- sprinkles optional
- Place the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until a fine consistency.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer and add the crushed cookies. Continue to mix until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, make 1 inch balls of the mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Put the tray of balls in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts in a bowl. Remove the truffles from the freezer and coat them with the melted candy melts. Top with sprinkles.
- Place them back on the baking sheet lined with wax paper and put in the refrigerator to for about 30 minutes to set the candy melts.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.