Oreo Truffles are a 3 ingredient, no bake dessert that is perfect for any holiday party. This recipe is super easy to make and everyone loves them!
I'm always looking for something simple to make that will please a crowd.
Oreo balls are the best party dessert when you need to whip something up on the fly because there's only a handful of ingredients and no baking required.
Plus, everyone will fight over them. You just can't go wrong with Oreo Truffles!
They only have three ingredients.
- chocolate sandwich cookies
- cream cheese
- candy melts
- (Sprinkles are optional)
How to make Oreo truffles
Place the Oreos in a food processor, with the cream centers, and pulse until a fine consistency.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer or an electric mixer.
Add the crushed cookies to the cream cheese and mix until fully combined.
Use a cookie scoop to make 1 inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the tray in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Melt the candy melts and dip each truffle to coat. Top each ball with sprinkles. Place in fridge to set the candy melts for 30 minutes.
Store the cookies in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- St. Patrick's Day Oreo Balls: Mint flavored Oreos and green candy melts
- Birthday party Oreo Balls: Vanilla Oreos and candy sprinkles
- Valentine's Day Oreo Balls: Vanilla Oreos with red food coloring and white candy melts
- Halloween Oreo Balls: Oreos with orange candy melts and black sprinkles
These Oreo balls can be made days in advance, which makes them a great part of your party menu.
Other recipes you may like:
Oreo Truffles Recipe
Rate this recipe!
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreo Cookies)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 12 oz. candy melts
- sprinkles (optional)
- Place the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until a fine consistency.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer and add the crushed cookies. Continue to mix until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, make 1 inch balls of the mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Put the tray of balls in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts in a bowl. Remove the truffles from the freezer and coat them with the melted candy melts. Top with sprinkles.
- Place them back on the baking sheet lined with wax paper and put in the refrigerator to for about 30 minutes to set the candy melts.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
This recipe is from Amy in the Kitchen. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images or republish this recipe without prior permission. Thank you.