Oreo Truffles are a 3 ingredient dessert that is perfect for any party! Super easy to make and everyone loves them!
I’m always looking for something simple to make that will please a crowd.
Oreo balls are the best party dessert when you need to whip something up on the fly because there’s only a handful of ingredients and no baking required.
Plus, everyone will fight over them. You just can’t go wrong with Oreo Truffles!
Oreo Truffles Ingredients
They only have three ingredients; chocolate sandwich cookies, cream cheese and candy melts! (Sprinkles are optional.)
How to Make Oreo Truffles
- Place the Oreos in a food processor, with the cream centers, and pulse until a fine consistency.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer or an electric mixer.
- Add the crushed cookies to the cream cheese and mix until fully combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 1 inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the tray in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts and dip each truffles to coat. Top each ball with sprinkles. Place in fridge to set the candy melts for 30 minutes.
Store the cookies in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Oreo Truffle Variations
- Mint flavored Oreos and green candy melts for St. Patricks Day
- Vanilla Oreos and candy sprinkles for a birthday cake truffle
- Vanilla Oreos with red food coloring and white candy melts for Valentines Day
Other recipes you may like:
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 12 oz. candy melts
- sprinkles optional
- Place the oreos in a food processor and pulse until a fine consistency.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer and add the crushed cookies. Continue to mix until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, make 1 inch balls of the mixture and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Put the tray in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts in a bowl. Remove the truffles from the freezer and coat them with the melted candy melts. Top with sprinkles.
- Place them back on the baking sheet lined with wax paper and put in the refrigerator to for about 30 minutes to set the candy melts.