Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
The best slow cooker mac and cheese requires no boiling of the pasta. Just throw everything into your slow cooker and let it work it’s magic!
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni uncooked
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 4 oz. American deli cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
Place the ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
Check at 1.5 hours for doneness and cook longer if necessary. Stir and serve hot.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of milk to help loosen it.
- To Store: Keep leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To Reheat: Bake at 350°F until heated through in a baking dish.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 816mg | Potassium: 291mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 976IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 461mg | Iron: 1mg