Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Learn how to make pumpkin pie spice from common spices in your pantry. It only takes a few minutes to make and it's so handy for fall baking!
Servings: 15 teaspoons
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1.5 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cloves
- Store in the pantry, tightly covered when not in use for up to one year.
- This recipe makes 5 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice. The recipe is easily doubled.
Serving: 1teaspoon | Calories: 7kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg