Blueberry Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is the perfect way to use stale bread or biscuits for the most delicious dessert!
- 8 large buttermilk biscuits baked and broken into large pieces
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
In a medium bowl, whisk together condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, eggs and cinnamon until well combined. Add the biscuits to the mixture and let sit for 10 minutes to soak up the liquid.
Stir in the blueberries and then spread the mixture evenly in the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with maple syrup.
- A great recipe for day old bread or biscuits.
- Make ahead of time by putting the ingredients together into the baking dish. Cover and store in the fridge.
- Sweetened condensed milk can be substituted with 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Reheat at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Stored in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Sugar: 27g