Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe
This tuna salad recipe is a modern spin on a classic. It’s made with fresh ingredients like parsley, dill, avocados and red onions for a real punch of flavor.Learn how to make the best tuna salad in less than 10 minutes!
- 2 (5oz.) cans solid packed tuna drained
- 1 large avocado diced or mashed
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired. For best flavor, chill in fridge for at least one hour before serving.
Store covered in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Store for up to 5 days covered in fridge.
- Freezing tuna salad is not recommended.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a large crowd.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 317mg | Potassium: 410mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 122IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 2mg