This healthy Tuna Salad is easy to make and is perfect for meal prepping.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 5oz. cans albacore tuna, drained
- 1/2 large avocado diced or mashed
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard for Whole30 make sure white wine is not in the ingredient list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional - cucumber slices for serving or lettuce leaves
Place the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
Place a spoonful of the tuna salad onto cucumber slices or into large lettuce leaves for a low-carb lunch.
Store covered in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
If making this tuna salad for meal prep, store in glass containers up to 3 days in the fridge.
Stir before serving.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 372mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 3.2mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.8mg