Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
A delicious, vegan, oil-free dressing that can be used on salads, slaw, wraps and more.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy milk or any non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Place all of the ingredients except poppy seeds into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
Stir in the poppy seeds and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Separation will occur so just give it a good stir or shake before serving!
Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.2mg