“These gluten free pumpkin cookies are so light and fluffy! They practically melt in your mouth!”
These gluten free pumpkin cookies are EVERYTHING! I mean seriously … gluten free baking doesn’t get better than this.
They are so soft and pillowy … the perfect gluten free dessert!
“Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies are my favorite!”
These delicious little mounds of heaven are topped with an easy to make cream cheese and powdered sugar glaze.
But don’t worry … if you don’t like things too sweet … they taste great without it too!
I hope you enjoy these as much as my family and I do!
Baking Tip: I highly recommend using parchment paper when you bake these or any cookies. I love parchment paper because I never have to worry about the bottom of the cookies sticking to the baking sheet and my cookies are always perfect when they come out of the oven. I can’t bake without out it!
Check out my new recipe for Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!Print
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour blend
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 T pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, canola oil, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour 1/3 of the dry mixture at a time into the wet ingredients making sure to fully combine before adding more.
- Use a small cookie scoop to place mounds of the dough onto the parchment paper.
- Flatten out the mounds by smoothing the top with the back of a spoon. (The shape they are going into the oven is pretty much the shape they will be when they are done)
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool before glazing.
- To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and yogurt until smooth. (I like to make my frosting thicker so I use less yogurt)
- Frost each cookie and enjoy!