Best Green Smoothie Ever
A delicious and filling green smoothie for breakfast!
- 2 cups spinach can also use kale, swiss chard, beet greens
- 1 frozen banana (can substitute 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower to lower sugar content)
- 1/2 avocado
- 5 drops Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme
- 2 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1 cup water
- Place the ingredients, expect water and stevia, into individual freezer bags. When you're ready just grab a bag from the freezer, throw everything into a blender and you'll have your smoothie ready in less than 5 minutes!
- Nut butter can be substituted for peanut butter powder. Add 2-4 tablespoons of any nut butter of your choice.
- For a super creamy smoothie, keep bananas, spinach and avocado in the freezer until ready to blend.
- If you are concerned about sugar content, substitute the frozen banana with frozen riced cauliflower. You will not be able to taste it once everything is blended!
- If you do not freeze the greens, blend them with the water first to make sure they are nice and smooth before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Sweeten with stevia, maple syrup, agave or honey.
- If your ingredients are not frozen, you can substitute ice instead of water to get a cold creamy smoothie.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 1245mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 5850IU | Vitamin C: 37.2mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2.5mg