Blueberry Pie Ice Cream
This no- churn, homemade blueberry pie ice cream is creamy, sweet and delicious. Perfect for summer parties, BBQs and potluck dinners!
Prep Time20 mins
Freeze Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 20 mins
- 1 pint blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon optional
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 sheets graham cracker crushed or broken into small pieces
Place the ingredients into a small saucepan and cook over med-high heat until the sugar is dissolved and the blueberries are softened, about 10 minutes. Stir frequently.
Set aside to cool and then place in the refrigerator for one hour to cool completely.
Beat the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl until stiff peaks form and then fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
Spread half of the cream mixture into the bottom of a freezer-safe container and scoop dollops of the blueberry filling onto the layer. Add crushed graham cracker.
Add a second layer of the ingredients and run a knife through the mixture to create a marble effect.
Cover with plastic wrap or lid and place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
Take out of freezer about 10 minutes before serving to make scooping easier. Serve in bowls or waffle cones!
- If using frozen blueberries, let thaw before cooking.
- Can be made in advance and kept frozen for up to 3 months.
- Graham crackers can be substituted with baked pie crust or eliminated to make this dessert gluten-free.
Serving: 1scoop | Calories: 318kcal