Easy Homemade Granola
Servings: 4 cups
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cups nuts, roughly chopped pistachios, almonds, pecans
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons light brown
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup dried fruit cranberries, blueberries
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, toss the dry ingredients together EXCEPT for the dried fruit. (You'll add that after the granola has baked and cooled.)
Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the dry ingredients. Use a spatula to mix the two together. Spread the mixture evenly on the parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the mixture half way through the baking time. Remove from oven and let cool completely before breaking into pieces and adding the dried fruit.
Transfer to an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g