Easy Hummus Recipe
A delicious and healthy hummus recipe that is easy to make in less than 10 minutes. Perfect for snacking or as an appetizer!
- 15 oz. chickpeas 1 can drained, reserve liquid
- ½ cup tahini
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup aquafaba liquid from canned chickpeas
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- fresh chopped parsley for garnishing optional
Reserve ¼ cup of liquid (aquafaba) from the can of chickpeas. Drain the rest of the liquid and place the chickpeas into a high speed blender.
Add remaining ingredients and blend for 2-5 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Top with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
- To Store: Keep in an air-tight container, in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.4mg