Creamy Chipotle Sauce
The most amazing, plant based, creamy chipotle sauce that can be used to flavor so many dishes!
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup non-dairy milk or water
- 3 tablespoons canned chipotle sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Mexican style hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Use more or less chipotle sauce and spices to your taste.
- Use more or less liquid to make the sauce thick or thin depending on what you are using it for.
Calories: 24kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.2mg