Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is great recipe for feeding a large family or hungry kiddos during busy weeknights! It's got their favorites like chicken, Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning and bacon all rolled into a hot and cheesy casserole that's bursting with flavor!
- 2 cooked chicken breasts chopped into 1 inch pieces
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- 16 oz. penne pasta
- 16 oz. alfredo sauce 1 jar
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 packet of ranch flavored dressing mix
- ¼ cup real bacon bits or 4 strips of crispy bacon chopped into pieces
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese divided in half
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley optional
Preheat your oven to 375° and lightly grease a 9" x 13" casserole baking dish.
Boil the pasta according to box directions to the "al dente" stage. Usually around 10 minutes for penne. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl stir together the alfredo sauce, sour cream, ranch flavoring, bacon pieces and 1 cup of the Swiss cheese. Add the pasta and chicken. Stir to combine the ingredients.
Pour the mixture into the baking dish, top with the remaining Swiss cheese and baking bits. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted on top and starting to brown. Top with parsley and serve.
- To Store: Keep leftovers in an air-tight container, in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To Freeze: This casserole can be assembled in a freezer-safe baking dish and frozen to bake later. Wrap the casserole in 2 layers plastic wrap and 1 layer of foil. Label and date the dish and freeze up to 3 months.
- To Reheat: When you are ready to bake, let the casserole thaw in the fridge overnight and bake according to directions.
Calories: 720kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 976mg | Potassium: 383mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 347mg | Iron: 1.5mg