Rosemary Chicken with Vegetables
Rosemary Chicken with Vegetables is a healthy dinner, that's on the table in under an hour from start to finish!
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut in half
- 8 oz. baby carrots
- 1 lb. petite potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and ½ teaspoon of garlic powder. Add the olive oil to an oven-safe skillet and brown the chicken on both sides over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
Add the carrots, potatoes, 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, salt, pepper and remaining garlic powder. Toss the ingredients in the skillet to coat. Cover and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Remove and serve immediately.
- To Store: Keep leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- To Reheat: Heat in microwave or oven.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 8g | Sugar: 5g