Instant Pot Simple Cheesecake Recipe
The Best Instant Pot Cheesecake that is so creamy and delicious. It's easy to make and it's perfect for any celebration!
- 4 tablespoons melted butter unsalted
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream room temperature
- ¼ cup flour or corn starch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste or vanilla extract
One cup of water for the bottom of the pot
Line the bottom of a 7" extra deep spring-form pan with parchment paper.
Mix crust ingredients in a small bowl with a fork until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan and place in the freezer while you make the filling.
Place the cream cheese and sugar in a food processor and mix until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and continue to mix until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Pour the mixture into the spring-form pan and smooth the top.
Wrap the bottom of the spring-form pan with foil, place a paper towel on top of pan and then cover with a piece of foil. Pour 1 cup of water into the insert of the Instant Pot and then place the trivet into the bottom with the handles folded down. (Watch video to see how I made a sling to easily remove the pan from the Instant Pot after cooking.)
Place the spring-form pan into the Instant Pot, place top on and make sure the vent is in the SEALED position. Press the MANUAL button and adjust the time to 37 minutes at HIGH pressure. Once it's done, let it natural release for 20 minutes and then release any remaining pressure.
Remove the cheesecake and allow it to sit on the counter to cool completely. Place in the fridge, covered with plastic, to set up overnight. (Do not remove side of spring-form pan.)
Run a sharp knife around the edge of cheesecake to release it and remove the sides of the spring-form pan. Serve and enjoy!
- Freeze this cheesecake for up to 3 months. Place it in the freezer for one hour to harden. Take it out, wrap it with two layers of plastic wrap and then two layers of foil. Label and date the cheesecake.
- Store the cheesecake in the fridge for up to 5 days in an air-tight container.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 23g | Sodium: 197mg | Sugar: 23g