Easy Eggless Cheesecake Recipe
An easy cheesecake recipe with a luscious and creamy filling baked over a deliciously sweetened graham cracker crust. You'll savor every bite!
- 1.5 cup graham crackers crushed
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream room temperature
- ¼ cup flour or corn starch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Line the bottom of a 9" spring-form pan with parchment paper. (optional)
Place the crust ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir together with a fork until thoroughly combined. Press the mixture evenly onto the bottom of the spring-form pan and place in the refrigerator until the cheesecake filling is ready.
Preheat oven to 320°F.
Using a stand mixer or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar together on low speed until there are no lumps and the cream cheese is smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time, beating on low speed until each one is fully incorporated before adding the next. Scrape the sides of the bowl between each addition.
Pour the filling into the pan and gently tap it down on a hard surface to help remove any air bubbles. Smooth the top with an off-set spatula. Prepare water bath (optional, see video for instructions)
Bake in the oven for 1 hour and then turn the oven off, crack the door and let it cool down for 1 hour inside the oven.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven and run a sharp knife around the inside rim of the pan to release the cheesecake from the sides. (This will help prevent cracking as it cools)
Let the cheesecake sit on the counter until it's completely cooled and then place in the refrigerator overnight to set up.
When you are ready to serve, remove the spring-form pan and let sit out for 30 minutes before serving.
- To get butter and cream cheese to room temperature quickly use this tip. Place them on a baking tray and put them in the oven with the OVEN LIGHT turned on for about 10 minutes. The heat from the light of the oven should be warm enough to help soften the ingredients. Be careful not to leave them in for too long because they will melt!
- Store in the fridge, covered for up to 7 days.
- To freeze, prepare the cheesecake and let it set up in the fridge overnight. Place the cheesecake, unwrapped, in the freezer until frozen solid. Wrap the frozen cheesecake in 2-3 layers of plastic wrap and then wrap with 2-3 layers of foil. Pop it back into the freezer, where it can stay for several months. When you are ready to serve, take it out and let thaw in the fridge overnight.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22.5g | Sugar: 18g