Crockpot Mac and Cheese
The BEST mac and cheese EVER! No boiling required, just throw everything into your slow cooker and let it work it’s magic!
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni uncooked
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 4 oz. American deli cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Stir every 30 minutes to prevent pasta from sticking together and to help it cook more evenly.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of milk to help loosen it.
- Serve immediately after cooking.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To reheat mac and cheese, it's best to put it in a baking dish and bake at 350 until heated through.
- This recipe was revised on 10/16/19. If you'd like a copy of the original recipe feel free to contact me and I'll gladly email it to you!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 816mg | Potassium: 291mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 976IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 461mg | Iron: 1mg