Crockpot Mac and Cheese
The BEST mac and cheese EVER! No boiling required, just throw everything into your slow cooker and let it work it’s magic!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni uncooked
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 4 oz. American deli cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Stir every 30 minutes to prevent pasta from sticking together and to help it cook more evenly.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of milk to help loosen it.
- Serve immediately after cooking.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To reheat mac and cheese, it's best to put it in a baking dish and bake at 350 until heated through.
- This recipe was revised on 10/16/19. If you'd like a copy of the original recipe feel free to contact me and I'll gladly email it to you!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 816mg | Potassium: 291mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 976IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 461mg | Iron: 1mg