Buffalo Chicken Dip Pinwheels
Only 5 ingredients are needed to make this amazing Buffalo Chicken Dip Pinwheels appetizer.
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 12.5 oz. can of chicken or 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup Louisiana style hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing dry seasoning
- 4 burrito sized tortillas or 6 taco sized tortillas
- chopped chives optional, the ranch dressing dry seasoning usually contains chives
Place all of the ingredients, except the tortillas, into a medium size mixing bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
Spread 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the mixture onto a tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place the rolls on a sheet or plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to firm up.
When you are ready to serve, cut each roll-up into 10-12 pinwheels.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- You can also serve as a cold dip with tortilla chips instead of making pinwheels.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 36kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg