S'mores Protein Smoothie
S'mores Protein Smoothies are a delicious and healthy twist on the old campfire classic. It's a great breakfast smoothie for kids!
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 scoop chocolate flavored protein powder I use Vega Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt plain or vanilla
- 3 T crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup almond milk plain or vanilla
- optional toppings chocolate chips, fat free whipped cream, crushed graham crackers, marshmallows
Substitute almond milk with regular cow's milk, coconut milk, cashew milk or oat milk.
Substitute non-dairy yogurt with regular yogurt.
Before pouring the smoothie into the glass, wet the rim of the glass with water and dip into crushed graham crackers for added fun!
Calories: 541kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 589mg | Potassium: 652mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 40.3mg | Calcium: 653mg | Iron: 0.3mg