Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
A delicious peanut butter and banana smoothie that is smooth and creamy!
Prep Time5 mins
Blend Time2 mins
Total Time7 mins
- 2 cup frozen banana slices 3 medium bananas
- 1 cup cold water
- Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme to taste
- 4 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 cup of frozen banana slices is equal to about 1.5 medium sized bananas.
- Fresh bananas can be substituted by replacing the water with ice.
- Peanut butter powder can be used instead of peanut butter to help control macros in the smoothie.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 745mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg