Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Learn how to make pumpkin pie spice from common spices in your pantry. It only takes a few minutes to make and it's so handy for fall baking!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1.5 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cloves
- Store in the pantry, tightly covered when not in use for up to one year.
- This recipe makes 5 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice. The recipe is easily doubled.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 137mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2.1mg