“I can hardly believe this Pumpkin Bread is dairy and oil free. It’s so moist and delicious!”
Vegan Pumpkin Bread that’s oil free and super moist at the same time? Yes!
If you’re like me, you love All THINGS PUMPKIN! Especially pumpkin bread.
This version of pumpkin bread is vegan so no worries about eggs or dairy.Raw pumpkin seeds on top give this bread some added texture and crunch.This pumpkin bread is moist, delicious and very satisfying. Just try not to eat the whole thing by yourself!
Other Pumpkin recipes you might like!
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
Did you make this Pumpkin Bread recipe? Let me know how it turned out by ★★★★★ RATING this recipe and leave a comment below!!
Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- 2 flax eggs, 4 T ground flax seed + 6 T water
- 3 cups flour, you can use gluten free flour blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar, I used morena unrefined cane sugar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds + extra for sprinkling on top before baking
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a bread pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
- In a small bowl mix the ground flax seed and water and set aside (this mixture needs to sit while you mix the other ingredients so that it can thicken)
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Set aside
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the coconut sugar, granulated sugar, bananas, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and flax eggs until smooth
- Add the dry mixture a little at a time until well incorporated
- Stir in the pumpkin seeds
- Pour the mixture into the bread pan and sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let cool so that the bread can set up
- Slice and serve