This healthy Tuna Salad is easy to make and is perfect for meal prepping.
- 2 (5oz.) cans albacore tuna, drained
- 1/2 large avocado, diced or mashed
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (for Whole30 make sure white wine is not in the ingredient list)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional – cucumber slices for serving or lettuce leaves
- Place the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Place a spoonful of the tuna salad onto cucumber slices or into large lettuce leaves for a low-carb lunch.
- Store covered in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
If making this tuna salad for meal prep, store in glass containers and stir before serving.
Keywords: tuna salad, healthy tuna salad