This toffee banana bread is so yummy and moist! Can you see those little bits of melted toffee in there?
It’s super quick and easy to make too!
Grab your stand mixer, and using the paddle attachment, mash your bananas and then add the sugar, egg and canola oil. Beat until everything is well combined.
Add the dry ingredients and mix until it just comes together. Next, pour in those sweet little toffee bit morsels and then stir them into the batter with a spatula.
Pour the batter into a lightly sprayed bread pan and bake at 350° for about 50-55 minutes.
Voilla! You now have the most delicious loaf of toffee banana bread EVER!
The toffee bits add a deliciously sweet flavor to the bread. I love it for breakfast with a hot cup of coffee. You’ll love it too!
- 3 bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 T cinnamon
- 4 oz. toffee bits
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Using a paddle attachment, mash the bananas in a medium mixing bowl. If you don’t have a stand mixer, you can use a fork to mash them
- Add the sugar, canola oil and egg to the mashed bananas. Mix until the ingredients are well blended
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon
- Add the dry mixture to the banana mixture and mix until just combined
- Stir in the toffee bits
- Pour into a lightly sprayed bread pan and bake for 55 minutes
- Let cool for about 30 minutes before removing from the bread pan