A delicious cheesecake with all the amazing flavors of Tiramisu!
- 12 Oreos
- 12 lady fingers
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 32 oz. cream cheese, room temperature (4 blocks)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 12 lady finger biscuits
- 1.5 Cups prepared espresso or very strong coffee (Separate 6 tablespoons to use in the filling, the rest will be used to dip lady fingers)
- 8 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 packet of Jello white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees and line a 9″ spring-form pan with parchment paper.
- Place the whole Oreos, lady fingers and instant espresso powder into a food processor and pulse until a fine consistency. Pour in melted butter and pulse until fully combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the spring-form pan making sure it is compact and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Using a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth. Scrape down the sides a few times.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure they are fully incorporated after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract, 6 tablespoons of prepared espresso and flour, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined.
- Pour half of the cheesecake filling into the spring-form pan.
- Dip the lady fingers in the remaining espresso and place over the first layer of filling.
- Pour the remaining cheesecake filling over the lady fingers and smooth the top with an off-set spatula.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. The middle of the cheesecake should jiggle a little.
- Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 45 minutes with oven door cracked.
- Remove it from the oven and let cool completely on a counter top and then place in the refrigerator overnight to chill. (Do not remove the spring-form pan.)
- Beat the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Put in refrigerator to chill while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and Jello until completely smooth.
- Stir the chilled whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until it is fully incorporated.
- Remove the spring-form pan and place the cheesecake on it’s serving platter.
- Place the whipped topping mixture into a piping bag with a large tip, I used Wilton 2A, and then decorate the top of the cheesecake by piping large dots.
- Dust the top of the decorated cheesecake with cocoa powder and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 581
- Sugar: 24
- Fat: 45
- Carbohydrates: 33
- Protein: 10
Keywords: tiramisu, cheesecake recipe