A healthy, gluten-free breakfast that will keep you feeling satisfied until lunch!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 avocado, mashed with the juice of 1 lemon
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 small tomato, cut into small pieces
- fresh chopped herbs – parsley and/or basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the sweet potato. Cut into 1/4 inch slices. Rub each side lightly with olive oil. Toast the slices in a toaster until done. This may require 3-4 cycles in a toaster. (air fryer – 400 degrees for 15 minutes or oven – 425 degrees, toast each side 10-15 minutes.)
- Top the toasted sweet potato with mashed avocado, tomatoes, sliced hard boiled egg and fresh herbs. Salt and pepper to taste.
Calorie information is based on 1/2 sweet potato, one large egg, 1/4 of an avocado and 1/4 of a small tomato.
Keywords: gluten free breakfast, whole 30 breakfast