Strawberry Cheesecake Spread is a simple, satisfying breakfast that takes less than 5 minutes to make. All you need is 3 ingredients that you probably have in your fridge right now!
Let’s face it … getting everyone up and fed before heading off to work can be hectic! Busy moms and dads are always looking for kid-friendly breakfast ideas that are both healthy and simple.
This recipe is sure to make your mornings easier so everyone can get out the door a little faster!
Strawberry Cheesecake Spread
There are two options for preparing this spread.
- The first is to put all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir with a spatula until blended.
- The second is to mix the preserves and chopped strawberries in a small bowl and then “swirl” them into the cream cheese as you see in the photographs.
One looks prettier than the other … but they both taste just as good!
- This spread is delicious on whole wheat bagels, English muffins, or toast.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or use whipped cream cheese (the kind that comes in a tub, not a block) to make it easier to incorporate the ingredients.
- Store the spread in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. The cream cheese will separate from the preserves between uses, so you will need to give it a good stir before serving.
This is a quick and easy breakfast with only 3 ingredients.
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese (you can use full fat if desired)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 4–5 strawberries, chopped
- Stir the ingredients together in a small bowl using a spatula.
- Serve immediately with bagels, English muffins or toast.
- Store in an air tight container, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Calories are based on fat-free cream cheese.
To make the cream cheese easier to mix, leave it on the counter for an hour to come to room temperature or use the “whipped” version of cream cheese that comes in a tub.
The ingredients will separate in the fridge, stir before serving.
- Calories: 45
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Protein: 5
Keywords: easy breakfast, quick breakfast
This recipe was originally posted in January 2016 and updated in June 2018.