S’mores Protein Smoothie is a creamy breakfast smoothie made from frozen bananas, chocolate flavored protein powder, non-dairy yogurt and crushed graham crackers. There’s a little sprinkle of chocolate chips and a dollop of whipped cream that makes a yummy protein smoothies for kids and teenagers alike!
This post contains affiliate links.
I know how important it is to teach our kids good eating habits and smoothies are a great way to get them to eat healthier. This healthy smoothie for kids is rich and chocolaty but don’t worry Mom, this is a much better version of the classic campfire dessert. It’s like having an ice cream shake for breakfast!
How to make smoothies for kids
I love making smoothies because they are so quick and easy to put together. Even better, cleanup is always a breeze. Just throw everything into a high speed blender and you’re done. This smoothie is made with frozen bananas, chocolate protein powder, dairy free yogurt, almond milk and graham crackers. It’s topped off with a little coconut whipped cream and a few chocolate chips.
Which milk to use in smoothies for kids
When making smoothies for kids there are so many choices!
- cow’s milk
- almond milk
- cashew milk
- coconut milk
- oat milk
What to add to smoothies for kids
Because we are using protein powder for the “protein” in this shake, feel free to choose from a variety of different brands. There are plant-based protein powders and whey protein powders. If you are a vegan or vegetarian, you will want to find a quality, plant-based protein powder.
You can also add in veggies without them ever knowing! Sometimes I put frozen cauliflower in smoothies and you can barely taste it!
What are some healthy breakfast smoothie recipes?
- Best Green Smoothie Ever!
- Strawberry Mango Banana Smoothie
- Lemonade Crush Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- PB & J Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
- Raspberry Smoothie
Did you make this S’mores Protein Smoothie recipe? Let me know how it turned out by ★★★★★ RATING this recipe and leave a comment below!!
S'mores Protein Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 scoop chocolate flavored protein powder I use Vega Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt plain or vanilla
- 3 T crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup almond milk plain or vanilla
- optional toppings chocolate chips, fat free whipped cream, crushed graham crackers, marshmallows
- Place all ingredients except the optional toppings into a high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Sprinkle on your favorite toppings and serve immediately