August 10th is National S’mores Day and I’ve got a S’mores Protein Smoothie that the kiddos are going to love! It’s rich and chocolaty but don’t worry Mom, this is a healthy version of the classic. This delicious treat will surely get the kids off to school with big smiles on their faces. I know how important it is to teach our kids good eating habits and smoothies are a great way to get them to eat healthier. It’s like having an ice cream shake for breakfast!I love making smoothies because they are so quick and easy to put together. Even better, cleanup is always a breeze. Just throw everything into a high speed blender and you’re done. This smoothie is made with frozen bananas, chocolate protein powder, dairy free yogurt, almond milk and graham crackers. I topped it with a little coconut whipped cream and chocolate chips to make it look a little more appetizing to the kids.
What kid wouldn’t want to have s’mores for breakfast?Print
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop chocolate flavored protein powder (I use Vega Plant Based Protein Powder)
- 1 cup non dairy yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 3 T crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup almond milk, plain or vanilla
- optional toppings; dairy free chocolate chips, coconut whipped cream, crushed graham crackers, marshmallows,
- Place all ingredients except the optional toppings into a high speed blender and blend until smooth
- Sprinkle on your favorite toppings and serve immediately
This post contains affiliate links.