This is the BEST Easy Cheesecake Recipe you’ll ever try! It’s got that perfect creamy, cheesecake consistency that you are looking for and it’s super easy to make too. It’s a delicious dessert that everyone will rave about!
- 1.5 cup (127 g) graham crackers, crushed (I think honey graham crackers taste the best)
- 1/4 cup (50 g) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (115 g) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 oz (500 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (227 g) sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream, room temperature
- 1 cup (230 g) sour cream, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (30 g) flour (or corn starch)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line the bottom of a 9″ spring-form pan with parchment paper.
- Place the crust ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir together with a fork until thoroughly combined. Press the mixture evenly onto the bottom of the spring-form pan and place in the refrigerator until the cheesecake filling is ready.
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees.
- Using a stand mixer or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar together on low speed until there are no lumps and the cream cheese is smooth. Scrap the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time, beating on low speed until each one is fully incorporated before adding the next. Scrap the sides of the bowl between each addition.
- Pour the filling into the pan and gently tap it down on a hard surface to help remove any air bubbles. Prepare water bath (optional, see video for instructions)
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and then turn the oven off, crack the door and let it cool down for 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and run a sharp knife around the inside rim of the pan to release the cheesecake from the sides. (This will help prevent cracking as it cools)
- Let the cheesecake sit on the counter until it’s completely cooled and then place in the refrigerator overnight to set up.
- When you are ready to serve, remove the spring-form pan and let sit out for 30 minutes before serving.
Tip: To get butter and cream cheese to room temperature quickly use this tip. Place them on a baking tray and put them in the oven with the OVEN LIGHT turned on for about 10 minutes. The heat from the light of the oven should be warm enough to help soften the ingredients. Be careful not to leave them in for too long because they will melt!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 18
- Fat: 22.5
- Carbohydrates: 25.5
- Protein: 3
Keywords: cheesecake without eggs, cake for people with egg allergies