Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars have all the warm, delicious flavors of pumpkin pie, in a fun to serve bar. Loaded with rolled oats, brown sugar, canned pumpkin and spices!
Pumpkin Pie is a traditional holiday dessert, but sometimes you just want to change things up a bit.
This is where Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars come in. It's kind of like having a granola bar and and a piece of pumpkin pie in one bite.
After tasting one of these babies, I think you'll agree that oatmeal and pumpkin were made for each other.
Your family will love eating these bars to top off an amazing Thanksgiving dinner, and you'll love how easy they are to make!
How to make pumpkin pie crumble bars
Step 1: Make the Crust/Crumble Mixture - Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the crust/crumble ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Reserve 1 heaping cup for the "crumble topping" and press the remaining mixture, "the crust", into the bottom a 9" x 13" baking pan, lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven. (Leave the oven on!)
Step 2: Make the Pumpkin Pie Filling - Using an electric mixer or a spatula, beat the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, egg and pumpkin pie spice together until smooth. Pour the filling over the "half"-baked crust and smooth evenly with a spatula.
Step 3: Sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture evenly over the top of the filling. Bake for 40 minutes.
Step 4: Let cool completely on the counter-top before chilling in the fridge for 1- 2 hours. This will to help them set-up and make them easier to slice into squares.
Step 5: Cut into 24 squares and serve!
Tips for making easy pumpkin pie crumble bars
- The recipe calls for 2 cups of oat flour. You can make your own oat flour if you have a high speed blender or a food processor. Place 2 cups of rolled oats into the blender/processor and pulse until the oats have a fine, flour-like consistency.
- Use Gluten-Free Oats to make this a gluten-free dessert.
- Use parchment paper to avoid the bars from sticking to the pan. If you don't have parchment paper, make sure you generously grease the bottom and sides of the baking pan.
- You can make these the day before you want to serve them to free up valuable oven space during the holidays!
- These bars taste amazing with homemade whipped cream on top!
- Add chopped nuts like pecans or walnuts to the top before the final bake for added texture and flavor.
- Store these bars in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Other Pumpkin recipes you might like!
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
Did you make this Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars recipe? Let me know how it turned out by ★★★★★ RATING this recipe and leave a comment below!!
Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars
- 1.5 sticks of melted (unsalted butter (12 tablespoons))
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz. can)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz. can)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Make the Crumble: Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9" x 13" baking pan with parchment paper. Use a fork to combine the crumble ingredients. Reserve 1 cup of the crumble for the topping and set aside.
- Bake bottom crust: Press the remaining mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool while you mix the pumpkin pie filling, but make sure to leave the oven on 350 degrees.
- Pumpkin Pie Filling: In a medium size mixing bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, egg and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Bake: Pour the pumpkin pie filling over the crust and sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the top. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool and Chill: Let cool completely and then chill for a couple of hours in the refrigerator to help them set up before slicing into squares.
- To Store: Keep the bars in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.