This amazing peach crisp is perfect with a side of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- 5-6 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced (about 3 cups fruit)
- juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the sliced peaches in a medium sized bowl with the lemon juice, flour, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour into a 8″ x 8″ baking dish and set aside.
- Combine the crumb topping ingredients in a small bowl with a fork.
- Sprinkle evenly over the peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crumb topping is golden brown and the crisp is bubbling.
- Remove and let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.