- 4 oz. sock-eye salmon (with or without skin)
- 5-8 brussel sprouts, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped basil
- chopped chives
- lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of an oven safe skillet with olive oil.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, in the center of the skillet.
- Coat the top of the salmon and brussel sprouts with the remaining olive oil.
- Sprinkle the top with seasonings.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. The salmon and brussel sprouts will start to brown on top.
- Carefully remove from the oven, drizzle with fresh lemon juice and enjoy!