“I’m always looking for dinner ideas for one person. This one pan salmon and brussel sprouts recipe is perfect! It’s a 30 minute meal … that means not only is it healthy … it’s a quick meal too!”
Cooking quick, healthy meals for one couldn’t be easier than this recipe for oven roasted salmon!
Just look at how amazingly juicy this stuff is!
The best thing about this recipe is that only on pan is required.
That’s a bonus if you want less dishes to clean. I know that’s always a plus in my book!
one pan salmon recipe
Coat the bottom of an iron skillet, or oven safe skillet with olive oil.
Place the salmon in skin side down and then coat with olive oil. This will help to keep the fish nice and moist while it’s baking.Next, cut the brussel sprouts in half, coat with olive oil and then sprinkle with seasonings.
I like to use salt, pepper, cayenne, basil and chives.Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 17-20 minutes.
That’s it! No need to touch it until it’s done. Just throw it in the oven and forget about it for 20 minutes.
Clean up’s a breeze too … only one pan to clean. Can I get a hallelujah?Add this to your “cooking for one recipes” arsenal.
It’s a one skillet meal that you will absolutely love!
I use these “lightly dried herbs” with this recipe. I actually use these herbs A LOT! Find them in the produce section of the supermarket. They are really convenient because they are already chopped and they stay fresh for weeks in the fridge. They are perfect for seasoning just about anything!Print
- 4 oz. sock-eye salmon (with or without skin)
- 5-8 brussel sprouts, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped basil
- chopped chives
- lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of an oven safe skillet with olive oil.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, in the center of the skillet.
- Coat the top of the salmon and brussel sprouts with the remaining olive oil.
- Sprinkle the top with seasonings.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. The salmon and brussel sprouts will start to brown on top.
- Carefully remove from the oven, drizzle with fresh lemon juice and enjoy!
Need ideas on what to make for dinner? Check out my other dinner recipes!