These No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect dessert for the holidays. They are so easy to make and everyone will love them!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar (start out with a 1/4 cup to make sure it’s not too sweet and then add more if you want it sweeter)
- 50 grams fresh raspberries (about half a pint)
- 8 oz. chocolate chips
- In a medium size mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- Fold in the fresh raspberries and set aside.
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between each interval.
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners and drop 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each liner.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of each one and smooth the top.
- Drizzle the top of each mini cheesecake with melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for two hours to set up.