These No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect bited-sized dessert for the holidays. They are so easy to make and everyone will love them! They are gluten-free too!
- 8 oz. (226 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons (57 g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (35 g)
- 50 grams fresh raspberries (about half a pint)
- 8 oz. (200 g) chocolate chips
- In a medium size mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- Fold in the fresh raspberries and set aside.
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between each interval.
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners and drop 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each liner. (You should have enough chocolate left-over from this step for the drizzle on top)
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of each one and smooth the top.
- Drizzle the top of each mini cheesecake with melted chocolate. (melt the remaining chocolate again before drizzling)
- Place in the fridge for two hours to set up.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Protein: 1
Keywords: how to make no bake cheesecake, easy party dessert