“No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect little bite-sized dessert for your holiday party. You’re going to love how the fresh raspberries taste with the cream cheese and chocolate!”
I seriously don’t know what it is about me and cheesecake. Well … actually I do.
Next to a really good chocolate chip cookie … it’s my favorite dessert!
After making those super delicious raspberry cheesecake brownies last week … I found myself with a handful of super sweet raspberries and I wanted to make something fun and easy for the holidays.
That’s where these amazing little No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites come in.
They are the perfect little bite-sized dessert to bring to a party. No plate or fork needed!
There’s only a few ingredients needed to whip up these little cuties … cream cheese, butter, fresh raspberries, powdered sugar and chocolate chips.
Cream the butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a medium sized mixing bowl and then fold in the raspberries.
Next … melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or a double boiler … your choice … and then put a teaspoon of the melted chocolate into mini cupcake liners in a mini muffin tin.
Scoop a tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture into each liner over the melted chocolate … smooth out the top and then drizzle some melted chocolate over the top. I used a disposable piping bag to do this but you can also use a ziploc bag.
Pop them in the fridge for a couple of hours to set up and you’re done!
The combination of fresh raspberries, cream cheese and chocolate will make all of your guests very happy!
These No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect dessert for the holidays. They are so easy to make and everyone will love them!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar (start out with a 1/4 cup to make sure it’s not too sweet and then add more if you want it sweeter)
- 50 grams fresh raspberries (about half a pint)
- 8 oz. chocolate chips
- In a medium size mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- Fold in the fresh raspberries and set aside.
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between each interval.
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners and drop 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each liner.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of each one and smooth the top.
- Drizzle the top of each mini cheesecake with melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for two hours to set up.