No-Bake Cheesecake Bites with Raspberries– the cutest little mini no-bake cheesecakes combine juicy raspberries with melted chocolate and only take 15 minutes to make. They are the perfect bite-sized dessert for parties or any day!
MINI NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes, don’t you just love the sound of that??
I just love a mini, bite-sized dessert that doesn’t require a plate or fork to enjoy. And the fact that you don’t have to turn your oven on to enjoy a delicious bite of cheesecake makes this no-bake cheesecake recipe even better. When it’s hot outside that’s about the last thing you want to do!
ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE BITES!
There’s only 5 ingredients needed to whip up these little cuties … cream cheese, butter, fresh raspberries, powdered sugar, and chocolate chips. Oh yeah, these little no-bake cheesecake bites are gluten-free too!
These no-bake cheesecake bites are rich and creamy and best of all, they take less than 15 minutes to make!
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE BITES WITH RASPBERRIES AND CHOCOLATE
- Cream the butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a medium sized mixing bowl and then fold in the raspberries.
- Next … melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or a double boiler … your choice … and then put a teaspoon of the melted chocolate into mini cupcake liners in a mini muffin tin.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture into each liner over the melted chocolate, smooth out the top and then drizzle some melted chocolate over the top. You can use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate or do what I did to make the presentation a little bit prettier. Put the cooled down, but still melted chocolate into a disposable piping bag or a Ziploc bag. Close it up and snip off one of the corners. You’ll have the perfect drizzle!
- Pop them in the fridge for a couple of hours to set up and you’re done!
You can make these no-bake cheesecake bites a little healthier by using fat-free cream cheese!
“Check out my no-bake raspberry cheesecake bites featured on the Shari’s Berries blog.”
Other amazing Cheesecake recipes you might like!
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Key Lime Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Simple Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake
- Vegan Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Mardi Gras Cheesecake
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comment section below! Don’t forget to RATE the recipe!
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- 8 oz. 226 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons 57 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar, 35 g
- 50 grams fresh raspberries, about half a pint
- 8 oz. 200 g chocolate chips
- In a medium size mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- Fold in the fresh raspberries and set aside.
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between each interval.
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners and drop 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each liner. (You should have enough chocolate left-over from this step for the drizzle on top)
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of each one and smooth the top.
- Drizzle the top of each mini cheesecake with melted chocolate. (melt the remaining chocolate again before drizzling)
- Place in the fridge for two hours to set up.
If you like no-bake cheesecake desserts, try out this recipe for No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake!