If you’re looking for an extremely healthy meal to prep ahead of time, you’ve got to try this salmon with kale and brown rice. This recipe is for 5 servings that you separate into 5 different containers to eat for lunch or dinner throughout the week.Print
- 35 oz. wild caught salmon
- 2 1/2 cups steamed brown rice
- 5 cups kale, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 4 tsp safflower oil
- garlic powder
- chipotle powder
- pink sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet and season with desired seasonings. I like to use garlic powder, chipotle powder and pink sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a non stick saucepan, heat the safflower oil over medium heat.
- Saute the kale and cabbage until it has reached it’s desired tenderness. Season with garlic powder, chipotle powder and pink sea salt.
- Separate 7 oz. salmon, 1/2 cup brown rice and the kale mixture into 5 airtight containers and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.