This Lemonade Crush Smoothie is dairy-free, creamy and refreshing. But most importantly ... HEALTHY!
Made with only a few simple ingredients and taste just like a Chik-fil-A frozen lemonade. Boost your immune system and enjoy a delicious breakfast at the same time!
This post contains affiliate links.
What ingredients are in a Lemon Smoothie?
- Fresh lemon juice
- Non-dairy yogurt
- Frozen bananas
How to make a Lemonade Crush Smoothie
Make this simple dairy-free smoothie by combining fresh lemon juice, frozen vanilla flavored soy yogurt, frozen banana, water and stevia in a high-speed blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy! You can use almond milk yogurt, coconut milk yogurt or any other yogurt you prefer!
Tips and tricks
- Not looking for a dairy-free smoothie? Replace with your favorite yogurt!
- Use a high-speed blender to get a really smooth consistency.
- Make sure to freeze the yogurt and banana before making the smoothie.
- Add a scoop of plain or vanilla flavored protein powder to create a meal replacement.
More dairy free smoothies
- Raspberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Sunrise Detox Smoothie
- Best Green Smoothie Ever
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- PB & J Smoothie
Did you make this Lemonade Crush Smoothie recipe? Let me know how it turned out by ★★★★★ RATING this recipe and leave a comment below!!
Lemonade Crush Smoothie
- high speed blender
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (2-3 large lemons)
- 5.3 oz container vanilla non dairy yogurt (frozen)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup water
- 1-5 drops Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme
- Place the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass and serve immediately.
Originally posted in August 2015 and updated in July 2018