This Lemonade Crush Smoothie is dairy-free, creamy and refreshing. But most importantly ... HEALTHY!
Made with only a few simple ingredients and taste just like a Chik-fil-A frozen lemonade. Boost your immune system and enjoy a delicious breakfast at the same time!
This post contains affiliate links.
What ingredients are in a Lemon Smoothie?
- Fresh lemon juice
- Non-dairy yogurt
- Frozen bananas
How to make a Lemonade Crush Smoothie
Make this simple dairy-free smoothie by combining fresh lemon juice, frozen vanilla flavored soy yogurt, frozen banana, water and stevia in a high-speed blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy! You can use almond milk yogurt, coconut milk yogurt or any other yogurt you prefer!
Tips and tricks
- Not looking for a dairy-free smoothie? Replace with your favorite yogurt!
- Use a high-speed blender to get a really smooth consistency.
- Make sure to freeze the yogurt and banana before making the smoothie.
- Add a scoop of plain or vanilla flavored protein powder to create a meal replacement.
More dairy free smoothies
- Raspberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Sunrise Detox Smoothie
- Best Green Smoothie Ever
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- PB & J Smoothie
Did you make this Lemonade Crush Smoothie recipe? Let me know how it turned out by ★★★★★ RATING this recipe and leave a comment below!!
Lemonade Crush Smoothie
Rate this recipe!
- high speed blender
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (2-3 large lemons)
- 5.3 oz container vanilla non dairy yogurt (frozen)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup water
- 1-5 drops Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme
- Place the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass and serve immediately.
This recipe is from Amy in the Kitchen. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images or republish this recipe without prior permission. Thank you.
Originally posted in August 2015 and updated in July 2018