This Lemonade Crush Smoothie is dairy-free, creamy and refreshing. But most importantly … HEALTHY! Made with only a few simple ingredients and taste just like a Chik fil A frozen lemonade! Say hello to your new favorite smoothie!
How to make a Lemonade Crush Smoothie
Make this simple dairy-free smoothie by combining fresh lemon juice, frozen vanilla flavored soy yogurt, frozen banana, water and stevia in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy! You can use almond milk yogurt, coconut milk yogurt or any other yogurt you prefer!
Tips for making Lemonade Crush Smoothie:
- Not looking for a dairy-free smoothie? Replace with your favorite yogurt!
- Use a high-speed blender to get a really smooth consistency.
- Make sure to freeze the yogurt and banana before making the smoothie.
- Add a scoop of plain or vanilla flavored protein powder to create a meal replacement.
Other Dairy-Free Smoothies:
- Raspberry Cream Smoothie
- Triple “B” Detox Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Beet Detox Smoothie
- Sunrise Detox Smoothie
- Best Green Smoothie Ever
- Orange Julius Smoothie
- PB & J Smoothie
- S’mores Protein Smoothie
A delicious dairy-free smoothie that can be enjoyed anytime!
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (2-3 large lemons)
- 5.3 oz container vanilla non dairy yogurt (frozen)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup water
- 1-5 drops Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme
- Place ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 24
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 45
- Protein: 7
Keywords: dairy-free smoothie, healthy smoothie
Originally posted in August 2015 and updated in July 2018