This Lemonade Crush Smoothie is dairy-free, creamy and refreshing. But most importantly … HEALTHY! Made with only a few simple ingredients and taste just like a Chik fil A frozen lemonade! Say hello to your new favorite smoothie!
This post contains affiliate links.
What ingredients are in a Lemon Smoothie?
- Fresh lemon juice
- Non-dairy yogurt
- Frozen bananas
How to make a Lemonade Crush Smoothie
Make this simple dairy-free smoothie by combining fresh lemon juice, frozen vanilla flavored soy yogurt, frozen banana, water and stevia in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy! You can use almond milk yogurt, coconut milk yogurt or any other yogurt you prefer!
Tips for making Lemonade Crush Smoothie:
- Not looking for a dairy-free smoothie? Replace with your favorite yogurt!
- Use a high-speed blender to get a really smooth consistency.
- Make sure to freeze the yogurt and banana before making the smoothie.
- Add a scoop of plain or vanilla flavored protein powder to create a meal replacement.
Other Dairy-Free Smoothies:
- Raspberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Mango Banana Smoothie
- Best Green Smoothie Ever
- Banana Orange Smoothie
- PB & J Smoothie
- S’mores Protein Smoothie
Did you make this Lemonade Crush Smoothie recipe? Let me know how it turned out by ★★★★★ RATING this recipe and leave a comment below!!
Lemonade Crush Smoothie
- high speed blender
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, 2-3 large lemons
- 5.3 oz container vanilla non dairy yogurt, frozen
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup water
- 1-5 drops Sweet Drops Vanilla Creme
- Place the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass and serve immediately.
Originally posted in August 2015 and updated in July 2018