“Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing … A delicious concoction of everything you need to make the best oil-free, vegan, sweet and tangy dressing!”
Hey hey hey!
How are you doing on this glorious day?
I’m back from the farm with a new outlook on life and spring in my step! I love my Little Spoon Farm. It’s my special place … so quiet and peaceful.
I can hear the birds happily singing from the trees while the wind blows. And I just love the occasional rooster telling everyone it’s time to wake up somewhere near by. The cows and their babies like to talk to us too but … all-in-all they’re pretty shy.
I’m feeling fabulous and I’m getting my “spring” on with some fresh new recipes on the blog.
Today’s recipe is my version of an oil-free Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing that is also a plant-based salad dressing. It can be used for salads or wraps and much more!
There’s 9 simple ingredients needed for this Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing;
- non-dairy milk
- dijon mustard
- apple cider vinegar
- lemon juice
- garlic powder
- poppy seeds
To make this flavorful dressing … place all of the ingredients, except the poppy seeds, into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
Pour the poppy seeds into the mixture and give it a good stir.
Once you’ve got the dressing made … store it in an airtight container for up to a week in the fridge. Separation will occur so just give it a good stir before serving!
Watch this video to see just how easy this Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing is to make. Takes less than 5 minutes!
A delicious, vegan, oil-free dressing that can be used on salads, slaw, wraps and more.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 soy milk or any non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons stevia (powder)
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Place all of the ingredients except poppy seeds into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the poppy seeds and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Separation will occur so just give it a good stir or shake before serving!