How to make soft boiled eggs and hard boiled eggs in your Instant Pot that are easy to peel!
- 1 cup water
- 6 eggs (or the amount needed for your recipe)
- Place the trivet into the bottom of the liner and add 1 cup of water. Place your eggs on top of the trivet, place the lid on and lock it into place.
- Make sure the pressure valve is in the SEALED position.
- Press the STEAM button and make sure it is in the NORMAL mode. Adjust the timer to 4 minutes for soft boiled eggs and 12 minutes for hard boiled eggs.
- The pressure cooker will take about 2-3 minutes to come to pressure and start the timer. When the timer goes off, immediately release the pressure by turning the pressure valve to VENTING position. Allow the pressure to escape and then remove the lid.
- Take the eggs out of the pressure cooker using a pair of tongues and straight into an ice water bath to stop the cooking process.
- I have steamed one egg at a time as well as a dozen eggs at a time with no problem.
- Serving Size: 1 egg
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 0.4g
- Protein: 6.3g
Keywords: hard boiled eggs, easy peel eggs, soft boiled eggs