A fail-proof method for making light and fluffy quinoa every time in your Instant Pot!
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or cooking spray
- 1 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine mesh strainer under cold water for 1 minute to remove any bitter residue.
- Use the oil or cooking spray to coat the bottom and sides of the Instant Pot. Pour the quinoa and water in the pot, stir and put lid on. Make sure pressure valve is set in the SEALED position.
- Press the MANUAL button, make sure it is set to high pressure and set timer for 1 minute. When time is up, let the Instant Pot naturally release for 5 minutes. Turn the pressure valve to the VENTING position and allow the remaining steam to escape.
- Remove the lid, fluff the quinoa with a fork and serve.
The small amount of oil on the side of the pot liner will prevent the quinoa from sticking!
Keywords: perfect quinoa, fluffy quinoa