- 4 tablespoons melted butter, unsalted
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour or corn starch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste or vanilla extract
One cup of water for the bottom of the pot
- Line the bottom of a 7″ extra deep spring-form pan with parchment paper.
- Mix crust ingredients in a small bowl with a fork until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan and place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue to mix until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl atleast once during mixing to make sure all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the spring-form pan and smooth the top.
- Wrap the bottom with foil, place a paper towel on top of pan and then cover with a piece of foil.
- Pour one cup of water into the insert of the Instant Pot and then place the trivet into the bottom with the handles folded down.
- Place the spring-form pan into the Instant Pot, place top on and make sure the vent is sealed. (Watch video to see how I made a sling to easily remove the pan from the Instant Pot after cooking)
- Set the manual timer to 37 minutes.
- Once it’s done, let it natural release for about 23 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake and allow it to sit on the counter to cool down.
- Let set up in fridge overnight.
- Run a sharp knife around the edge of cheesecake to release it and remove the sides of the spring-form pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 349
- Sugar: 23
- Sodium: 197
- Fat: 23
- Carbohydrates: 31
- Protein: 3