Hot Onion Dip is a super easy appetizer that only requires 3 ingredients! It’s a real crowd pleaser!
- 2 cups real mayonaisse
- 2 cups sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease an 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ingredients together until fully incorporated. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and use a paper towel to gently blot off any excess oil on top. Serve warm with crusty bread or crackers.
- Serving Size: 4 tablespoons
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 15.6g
- Carbohydrates: 1.6g
- Protein: 2.8g
Keywords: onion dip, last minute appetizer