- 1 cup heavy cream (or heavy whipping cream)
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- Place a metal bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes to chill.
- Remove the bowl and pour in the heavy whipping cream.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the cream for about a minute. The cream should start to thicken.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to beat on medium speed until it forms stiff peaks. About 3 minutes.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use.