Rosemary Chicken with vegetables is a one-pan chicken recipe that requires 8 ingredients and less than an hour from start to finish. Tender, juicy chicken breasts are baked with carrots, potatoes and fresh rosemary for the perfect weeknight meal!
This Rosemary Chicken with Vegetables is loaded with delicious flavor. It's a one-pan recipe that makes clean up a breeze!
It's made in a dutch oven, but if you don't have one, a baking sheet works well.
Cover the baking sheet with a layer of foil and make a "tent" with another piece of foil to create a "lid". This will allow the juices from the chicken to steam the vegetables.
Fresh rosemary works best to infuse tons of flavor into the chicken. Dried rosemary is ok if you're in a pinch.
Feel free to add more or less on any of the ingredients. If you like more carrots and less potatoes, go for it.
You're only limited by the space of your pan!
How to make rosemary chicken with vegetables
- Season the chicken breasts and then brown them on both sides in an oven-safe skillet that has a lid.
- Add the veggies and seasoning to the pot with the chicken. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary, cover and bake for 30 minutes.
Check out these other quick chicken dishes for easy, weeknight meal ideas.
4 easy chicken dinners for busy weeknights
- instant pot chicken tacos
- instant pot mexican shredded chicken
- greek chicken marinade
- greek chicken kabobs
Rosemary Chicken with Vegetables
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, cut in half )
- 8 oz. baby carrots
- 1 lb. petite potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and ½ teaspoon of garlic powder. Add the olive oil to an oven-safe skillet and brown the chicken on both sides over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, salt, pepper and remaining garlic powder. Toss the ingredients in the skillet to coat. Cover and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.
- To Store: Keep leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- To Reheat: Heat in microwave or oven.