This Green Chili Corn Casserole is a delicious, sweet and savory holiday side dish that’s super easy and quick to make!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cans corn (15.25 oz.) drained
- 1 can green chilis (7 oz.)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter, cream cheese and milk over medium heat. Stir until smooth and add the corn, green chilis, parsley and salt and stir to combine.
- Pour into an 8″ x 8″ baking dish, sprinkle with more parsley and bake for 30 minutes.
Keywords: holiday casserole recipe, corn casserole recipe